Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 40ELPT 4S
- Engine Power: 40hp
- Type: Outboard
10740 Hwy 41
Madera, California, US, 93636
2019 Tracker Super Guide V-16 SC
Price: 15,195 USD
Freight: 675 USD
Prep: 375 USD
Your Price: 16,245 USD
- Length:16' 0"
- Beam: 6' 4"
- Bottom width: 5' 0"
- Max. recommended HP: 50 HP
- Fuel capacity: 11.4 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 650 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1155 lbs.
- Interior depth: 19"
- Transom height: 21"
- Deadrise at bow: 12 degrees
- Deadrise at transom: 8 degrees
- Draft: 13"
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 875 lbs.
- Average package weight: 1773 lbs.
- Package height: 5' 2"
- Package width: 7' 5"
- Towing length: 21' 6"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 20' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Bow & stern eyes
- 2 battery trays
- 6 cleats including 2 midship cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK2 4x swivel color fishfinder w/Bullet
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen & built-in drink holder
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer & fuel gauge
- Toggle switches
- Midnight Lazer switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- NEW graphics
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for drier ride & better handling
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Diamond Coat™ NEW Starlite Red gunnels & sides w/Starlite Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Oversized elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- 2 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) seat pedestals
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Lockable bow storage compartments
- Top-loading lockable port side rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.3 m)
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- Bow 15-gal. (57 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket, timer & standpipe overflow
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/13" (33.0 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 42-lb. (19.1 kg) thrust, 54" (1.4 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.