Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:21' 2"
- Length: 21' 2"
- Beam: 95"
- Bottom width: 74"
- Max. recommended HP: 300 HP
- Fuel capacity: 55 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 825 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1800 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18.5"
- Transom height: 22.5"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 16"
- Average weight: 2150 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4050 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 3"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 27' 11"
- Storage length: 24' 4"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Anti-fatigue, padded comfort bow deck
- Non-skid mats bow & stern
- Remote oil fill (OptiMax® motors only)
- Spare prop holder
- 5 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder, angled for allowing optional shallow-water anchor
- 4 grab handles (1 at each seat)
- Built-in tournament ruler & holder
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW console design w/2" (5.08 cm) additional leg room
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Elite-7 Ti Combo fishfinder w/GPS
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone gelcoat
- Veethree® multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, water pressure gauge & oil level indicator
- Digital switch panel w/blue backlight & soft-touch shroud
- Dash light dimmer
- Waterproof digital switches
- LED courtesy light
- Below-console RAM® X-Grip® phone holder & 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- NEW 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners every 2" (5.08 cm)
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount 12" (30.5 cm) graph
- 1,600 GPH (6,057 LPH) bilge pump
- Automatic bilge
- LED console courtesy light
- Bow navigation lights integrated into gunnels w/stowable stern light
- Manual LED-lighted bow storage
- Automatic LED-lighted starboard bow rod storage
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® 27M-XHD cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 3-bank, 30-amp onboard battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- NEW Z-Core seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame (driver & passenger seats)
- Adjustable sliding driver & passenger seats w/removable center seat cushion
- 45-sq.-ft., (4.2-sq.-m) anti-fatigue, padded bow deck for comfort & mobility
- Step-up to bow deck w/86-qt. (81 L) insulated cooler, removable trash receptacle & snap-in sandwich tray
- Bike seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame & hydraulic pedestal
- Designated net storage behind seating
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota® & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Rod organizer in port rod locker
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker w/Tackle Management System
- Center bow magnetic under-lid lure organizer
- 2 large, lockable center bow storage lockers w/lift assists
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Port below-console pull-out storage drawer
- 1 lift-out, molded aft port storage box that will accept four 3700 tackle trays w/propeller under storage
- 1 lift-out, molded aft starboard storage box that will accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment w/lift-out tool/rope storage tray
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on deck & floor
- Stainless steel lockable compression latches
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 2 insulated aft 19-gal. (72 L) Guardian™ livewells w/digital timers
- 750 GPH (2,840 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Oxygen generator in each livewell
- Dual remote drain controls
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- 16° variable deadrise hull
- Rapid Planing System™ for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- 8" (20.0 cm) adjustable jack plate (Verado® only)
- 12" (30.5 cm) adjustable jack plate (OptiMax® only)
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- NEW 7-pin connector
- Surge disc brakes on 1 axle
- 14" (35.6 cm) custom aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,600-lb. (726 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Integrated winch stand step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Fiberglass fender design w/integrated back-up lights
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 80-lb. (36.3 kg) thrust, 42" (1.07 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor