Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:17' 4"
- Beam: 6' 8"
- Bottom width: 5' 3"
- Max. recommended HP: 60 HP
- Fuel capacity: 6.6 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 850 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1400 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18"
- Transom height at center line: 20"
- Draft: 8"
- Dry weight: 1210 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 950 lbs.
- Average package weight: 1849 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 8"
- Storage length: 22' 4"
Certification & Safety
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- Panel-mounted control box w/power trim
- Molded center console w/integrated 32-qt. (30 L) cooler, molded-in grab handles, w/hinged padded seat cushion & back
- Below-console storage area
- Stainless steel grab rail w/side-mounted navigation lights
- Contoured acrylic windscreen
- Area to flush- & surface-mount additional electronics
- Drink holder
- 5 vertical flush-mounted rod holders
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Encapsulated, fiberglass-infused transom w/high-density composite core
- Molded, patterned non-skid casting platforms & cockpit sole
- Console chemically bonded & mechanically fastened to deck w/.25" (.6 cm) aluminum backing plates
- Closed-cavity, closed-cell, foam-injected hull & deck system chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners for strength & durability
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners throughout
- Composite seat substrates
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- Portable 6.6-gal. (25 L) fuel tank w/hold-down strap
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) baitwell pump w/adjustable spray head
- High-speed baitwell water pickup
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- 12V outlet
Hardware & Accessories
- 4 stainless steel cleats
- Reboarding step & stainless steel grab handle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- NEW 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- 360° fishability
- Raised, closed-molded bow fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & closed storage compartment
- Rotomolded, removable Orion® 65-qt. (62 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Raised, closed-molded aft fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & open storage space below
- 10-gal. (38 L) aft baitwell w/adjustable aerator & overflow
- Award-winning Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull design for superb load-carrying abilities & a smoother, drier ride in choppy waters
- Integrated anti-spray hull design
- Factory-rigged w/matched propeller
- Custom single-axle trailer
- All-welded, tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Hot-dipped galvanized construction
- Hot-dipped galvanized wheels w/13" (33.0 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- 4 carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Transom tie-down straps
- Safety chains